The candidate will be responsible for creation/implementation of automated solutions.
The candidate will be supporting the development of new features by writing scripts for automation using 1 or more of these tools: Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash/C#/C++.
The candidate shall be able to install and automate applications/ services on virtual servers as well as docker containers.
- 2 years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructur
- 2 years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language.
- Experience with Docker Containers and Kubernetes/Openshift.
- Familiarity with CI/DC pipelines, Jenkins ,Git, Docker hubs.
- Familiarity with servers , storage technologies and network
- technologies such as software defines network, software defined storage or others.
- Familiarity with Cloud AWS/AZURE or other: IaaS , PaaS , SaaS.
- Familiarity with backup solutions, monitoring solutions and security solutions.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills